"The place God calls you to is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meets." -Fredrick Beuchner

Thursday, September 15, 2011

CSU Talks

Here's the link to some of the talks we heard this year at staff conference.

http://www.ccci.org/csu/index.htm

I highly recommend both of Francis Chan's talks and the last one by David Platt. Steve Sellers also does a great job of explaining the heart behind our name change and all that went into the process of deciding the new name. I thought it was fascinating to hear all about how people react positively and negatively to different names and logos and everything that comes with marketing and branding research. But I also understand that I'm a sociology dork and know that that not everyone would find that as interesting as I did :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment