"The place God calls you to is the place where your deep gladness and the world's deep hunger meets." -Fredrick Beuchner

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CSU in Pictures

I thought I would share my time at staff conference through some of my pictures. Because who doesn't like a blog post full of pics... :)


My dear friend Hillary, who I'm also currently maid of honor for. We stopped in the same spot in Utah on our way to STINT Briefing 2 years ago. We always have fun road tripping together!



Birthday breakfast for Kelsey with friends from New Staff Training. We live all over the country so it was super fun to be able to celebrate together!




Hiking in the Rockies on our day off was a definite highlight for me


And I loved that I got to do it with these 2! I joined staff with Logan and Stephen and they are both such a blessing to me.


There was even still snow on the ground! In July! Which of course lead to snow angels and snowball fights


We talked about our name change... I love the new name and logo!




We also got to hear from some great speakers like Francis Chan and David Platt.

Overall, it was a wonderful time of hanging out with friends, getting caught up on where Cru is headed, being challenged in ministry and our own walks with the Lord, and enjoying the beauty of God's creation in Colorado. I love that Cru cares enough about its staff to bring us together every 2 years, and I'm already looking forward to 2013.






No comments:

Post a Comment